It’s so crazy that baby is already almost here! Last time I was in a hospital with Riley I brought stuff but I was totally underprepared in some ways and way over prepared in other ways. Here’s what I’m bringing this time around. Let me know if you have any other ideas!
- Nursing bra
- Nursing cover
- Loose shirts – I’m bringing about 3 loose shirts
- Going home outfit (Something better than huge sweatpants. I regretted not having something slightly nicer last time)
- Flip Flops
- Socks (The ones we were given were so ugly and I didn’t really think of this one last time!)
- Toiletries for you and him
- Space in your bag (or an extra bag for any goodies and gifts to bring home)
- Towel – Bring your own towel if you want it to actually fit around your body and not scratch your skin off.
- Change of underwear
- Hair straightener
- Belly Bandit (highly recommend getting something similar. It helps you feel so normal after birth!)
- Camera + Gear
- Multiple outfits for baby
- Baby Blankets
- Carseat (This one is obvious, but we have it installed and ready to go!)
Any day now!!